- The consultancy shall supply the manpower requirements of the company which shall be advised in the form of job order indicating the number required for each position and the qualification standard.
- The consultancy shall make available to the company pre-screened application as requisitioned but its representative who shall have final authority on the selection of the personnel for employment.
- The Consultancy agrees to provide minimum number of candidate’s reference for every job position.
- The Consultant will respond to manpower requirements raised by the company by referring candidates or providing candidates resume data within 7 to 15 working days.
- The candidates & their data forwarded by the consultant will be valid six month from date of receipt by the company.
- The Consultant shall replace a candidate if the candidate leaves the company of his own wish within first one month from the date of Joining. The consultancy will not by any means establish communication with the candidates once the candidates are officially employed with the Company.
- The Consultancy agrees not to persuade any of the employees who are employed and currently on service with the Company for job offers or other prospective job openings. That holds true for the candidates who had joined the Company referred by the consultancy.
- The Consultant shall hold company confidential information in strict trust and secrecy and avoid the disclosure to any other person.
- The Consultancy will not be responsible for any kind of misconduct of the recruited candidate in the organization.
- The Consultancy shall not be liable for any loss or damage to property, loss of profits or any other loss or for injury to persons arising directly or indirectly from any act or omission of any candidate/s introduced.
- The Company shall not place any candidate referred by the Consultant at any time without prior-information. If re-considered the Company has to pay a service charge to the Consultant.
- The consultancy will not be responsible for reimbursement of cost of rail/air fare for the candidate/s called for interviews.
- No forbearance or tolerance on the part of the company of any breach of this Agreement by the Consultant shall constitute waiver of the requirements of this Agreement by the company.
- The Consultant acknowledges that the company shall continue to be entitled to endorse the terms of this Agreement nevertheless.
- Any disputes, differences or claims under or in relation to this ragreement shall be referred to arbitration. Arbitration proceedings will be by a sole arbitrator to be nominated by the company and venue of arbitration will be Chennai.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties on its subject and can be amended only in writing with the signature of both parties.
- A copy of this Agreement is signed by both the parties hereunder and acknowledged as acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
If any queries or Requirement kindly mail to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 9092481636